VE for Architects
The most comprehensive performance analysis suite specially designed for Architects
Our architectural analysis software package is specifically designed to meet the needs of Architects for sustainable analysis. Join organisations like Gensler who are embracing the architectural responsibility for good sustainable design practice.
It offers the most comprehensive suite available allowing you to safeguard your architecture by ensuring you meet performance goals early on. Investigate suitable bioclimatic strategies even before a line has been drawn, and connect from SketchUp™ or BIM packages.
By enabling informed sustainable design decisions you can be confident that the VE for Architects helps you deliver ambitious performance goals while seeking opportunities to keep costs appropriate. In fact, as top engineers use advanced IESVE tools you can easily collaborate and exchange models with them as you progress – facilitating an improved integrated and data driven process.
IES technology can help right from the opening charrette, enabling you to use specific site understanding to automatically outline suitable bioclimatic architecture strategies for the project. Such pre-design sustainability direction is invaluable.
- Climate Interrogation (Future)
- Resource Availability
- Climate Interrogation (Current)
- Bioclimatic Architecture
- Mahoney Analysis
- Renewable Potential
- Energy Trade-Offs
- Passive Strategies
- Solar Shading
- Glazing Percentage
- Water Reduction
- Building Form
- Material Characteristics
- Solar Orientation
- Occupant Comfort
- LEED/BREEAM Potential
- Services Strategies
- Detailed Daylight
- Deliver more achievable, better performing, resource-efficient designs
- Meet client’s ambitious sustainability goals, in budget
- Retain control over your architecture
- Foster a more integrated approach among the design team
- Deliver powerful graphics, data & understanding to your client
- Create a performance analysis Quality Assurance/Control system
- Include performance as an option for consideration earlier when designs are easier and less expensive to alter
- Connect with SketchUp, Revit and other BIM packages, or model directly in the IESVE
Integrating Performance Analysis into the heart of the design process, IES offers an unrivalled interoperability with other CAD design and analysis tools.